HealtheMinds Service Policy
Cancellations, No Shows, Rescheduling and Refunds
Stress levels are skyrocketing in the pandemic and more people need more support than ever.
To ensure that our panellists’ time is used optimally, here is how the HealtheMinds Service Policy works when you schedule a session with a HealtheMinds expert:
If you cancel your appointment…
… at least 12 hours before the scheduled time…
We’ll reschedule it for a later date/time at no additional charge
… less than 12 hours before the scheduled time…
Your session will be cancelled with no refund
- If you’re a no-show… your session will be cancelled with no refund.
- If you can’t make your appointment… be sure to get in touch with us at least 12 hours before to reschedule.
- Counsellors are people too, and there may be times when your wellness advisor can’t make the session. If this happens, we’ll reschedule your appointment at no additional charge.
- Then there’s technology. Technical glitches can prevent an effective counselling session from happening, so it’s important to make sure your digital devices and networks are functioning properly.
- If you are waiting online but your counsellor is facing technical issues, we’ll reschedule your appointment at no additional charge.
- If your counsellor is waiting online and the technical glitch is at your end, your session will be cancelled with no refund and you will need to book and pay for a new appointment.